Workshops and conferences
The Simons Collaboration on Homological Mirror Symmetry will organize a number of workshops and conferences. A list of events and links to the various event pages can be found here. (More information will be added as the planning progresses.)
- Floer-theoretic and algebro-geometric aspects of SYZ mirror symmetry, Sept 29-Oct 2, 2020 (online)
- Annual Meeting/Report to the Simons Foundation, November 20, 2020 (online)
- Current advances in mirror symmetry, December 4-5, 2020 (online)
- HMS and applications, IMSA Miami, January 19-22, 2021 (online)
- more to be added
- Annual Meeting of the collaboration at the Simons Foundation, November 14-15, 2019.
- Homological Mirror Symmetry and Topological Recursion, University of Miami, January 27-Feb 1, 2020.
- Mirror symmetry, gauged linear sigma models, matrix factorizations, and related topics, CMSA / Harvard University, March 4-6, 2020.
- Structural aspects of Fukaya categories, Harvard University, May 12-15, 2020. – CANCELLED
- Homological Mirror Symmetry, Albena, Bulgaria, July 20-22, 2020. – CANCELLED, postponed to July 12-15, 2021.
- Annual Meeting of the collaboration at the Simons Foundation, November 15-16, 2018.
- Mirror Symmetry and Related Topics, University of Miami, January 28-February 2, 2019.
- Workshop on Mirror Symmetry and Stability, Harvard University, March 18-20, 2019.
- Annual Meeting of the collaboration at the Simons Foundation, November 16-17, 2017.
- Workshop on homological Mirror symmetry and Hodge theory, Harvard, January 10-13, 2018.
- Mirror Symmetry and Related Topics, University of Miami, January 29-February 3, 2018.
- Mirror Symmetry and Enumerative Geometry, UC Berkeley, March 26-30, 2018.
- Fukaya Categories: Skeleta and Coefficients, IHES, July 2-6, 2018 (by invitation only).
Other noteworthy events include:
- Spring 2018 focus semester at Harvard/Brandeis.
- HMS day at String Math 2018 (Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, June 18-22, 2018).
- Annual Meeting of the collaboration at the Simons Foundation, November 17-18, 2016.
- Mini-workshop on SYZ and HMS, Harvard, November 28-December 1, 2016.
- Workshop on HMS, University of Miami, January 26-29, 2017.
- Graduate summer school: HMS and higher genus invariants, SCGP Stony Brook, May 22-26, 2017.
- Summer school on Topological and Algebraic Advances in QFT, Varese (Italy), July 30-August 4, 2017.
Also note the two workshops to be held in the context of the 2016-17 special year at IAS:
- “Homological Mirror Symmetry: Methods and structures”, November 7-11, 2016
- “Homological Mirror Symmetry: Emerging Developments and Applications”, March 13-17, 2017
- Inaugural Conference, University of Pennsylvania, November 5-8, 2015.
- Geometry and Physics: Mirror symmetry, Hodge theory, and related topics, University of Miami, January 25-30, 2016.
- Conference on Mirror Symmetry and Wall-Crossing, UC Berkeley, March 21-25, 2016.
- Workshop on SYZ mirror symmetry and related topics, Harvard University, May 6-8, 2016.
- Workshop on Perverse Sheaves of Categories, IHES, July 8-15, 2016 (by invitation).
Previous HMS conferences
The PIs of the collaboration have a long tradition of organizing conferences on Homological Mirror Symmetry and related topics at University of Miami and other venues. Many of these conferences took place under the auspices of various NSF FRGs.